The online Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Preparing Yourself for a Yoga Career
- Philosophy of Yoga
- Developing Your Skills
- Overview of Styles
- Gaining Experience
- Option to Become a RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher)
Planning and Teaching Yoga Classes
- 50 Common Yoga Poses and Their Usage
- Sequencing a Class
- Yoga Props
- Giving Instruction Gracefully
Getting Hired as a Yoga Teacher
- Employers of Yoga Instructors
- Finding Open Positions
- Preparing Resume and Cover Letters
- Tips for Interviewing
- Substitute Teaching
Starting Your Own Yoga Studio
- Your Business Plan
- Choosing a Specialty
- Choosing a Business Name
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Finding a Great Location
- Interior and Exterior Design
- Equipment and Supplies
Running Your Yogo Studio
- Daily Operations and Systems
- Setting Your Prices and Accepting Payment
- Hygiene and Safety Issues
- Offering Retail Products
- Hiring Great Employees
- Marketing Tools
- Attracting and Handling Customers
What Happens in the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course Online
The Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Yoga Studio Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course Online has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course.
Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person and mentor who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in your new career.
What Is Included in the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with up to 3 hours of business mentoring during the course
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Organization of Yoga Studio Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Yoga Studio Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Yoga Studio Owner (e-book edition)
“Awesome — filled with everything one needs to know.” – Celia Panagopoulos, Alexandria
Registration Fee for the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found online courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the August 26, 2019 course.
How to Register for the Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the online Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the online Yoga Studio Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.