The Winery Owner Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Winery Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. In this course you will learn how to start a winery or vineyard. Topics covered in the Winery Owner Certificate Course Online include the following:
Overview of the Wine Industry
- Types of Vineyards, Types of Wineries
- Opportunities and Benefits of Being a Winery Owner
Acquiring Skills and Knowledge
- Viticulture: The Science, Production and Study of Grapes
- Varieties of Wine Grapes
- Winemaking Processes
- Learning on Your Own, Learning From Others
How to Start a Winery
- Choosing a Niche, Name, Location and Trademark
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Legal Issues Including Licenses, Takes and Regulations
- Sourcing Needed Equipment and Supplies
Running Your Winery
- Vineyard Operations
- The Vineyard and the Winemaker
- Winemaking Operations
- Health and Safety Issues in the Winery
- Managing Your Finances
- Hiring Great Employees
Selling Your Wine
- Setting Your Prices
- Managing Inventory and Accepting Payments
- Advertising, Promotions and Free Publicity
- Brochures, Flyers and Your Website
- Knowing Your Customers and Meeting Their Needs
- Getting Repeat Business and Referrals to Grow Your Business
- Grand Opening and Other Special Events
What Happens in the Winery Owner Certificate Course Online
The Winery Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Winery Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Winery Owner Certificate Course Online has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Winery Owner Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course.
Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person and mentor who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in your new business.
What Is Included in the Winery Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Winery Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Winery Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with up to 3 hours of business mentoring during the course
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Winery Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Winery Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Winery Owner (e-book edition)
“This is the most informative guide that I have seen on the wine business… very knowledgeable about how to get your start in this highly competitive opportunity.” —Karima Bey, Port Jervis, New York
Registration Fee for the Winery Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SEASONAL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Winery Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the November 18, 2019 course. registration fee.
How to Register
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Winery Owner Certificate Course Online to avoid disappointment.
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Winery Owner Certificate Course Online.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.