The Time Management Coach Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Time Management Coach Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
The Time Management Coach Certificate Course Online covers topics of vital importance to anyone who wants to become a time management coach including:
Time Management Coaching Techniques
- Finding Out How Time is Spent
- The Time Activity Log
- Ways to Find More Time in the Day
- Determining Priorities
- Tools to Stay Organized
- Celebrating Success
Providing Your Time Management Coaching Services
- Coaching Individuals
- Coaching Groups
- Ways to Deliver Coaching Services
- Coaching Tools
- Evaluating the Coaching
Ways to Learn Time Management Coaching
- Getting Hands-On Coaching Experience
- Learn From Other Time Management Coaches
- Other Learning Resources
Starting Your Own Time Management Coaching Business
- Creating a Business Plan
- Financial Matters
- Setting Your Fees
- Working with Support Staff
Getting Clients for Your Time Management Coaching Business
- Choosing Your Target Market
- Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Marketing to Corporate Clients
What Happens in the Time Management Coach Certificate Course Online
The Time Management Coach Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbooks (FabJob Guide to Become a Life Coach and FabJob Guide to Become a Professional Organizer). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Time Management Coach Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Time Management Coach Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in this Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Time Management Coach Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Time Management Coach Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Time Management Coaches for only $2 per month
- Textbooks: FabJob Guide to Become a Life Coach and FabJob Guide to Become a Professional Organizer (e-book editions)
- Downloadable Time Management Coach Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
Registration Fee for the Time Management Coach Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Time Management Coach Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the July 22, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Time Management Coach Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Time Management Coach Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.