The Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Tea Room Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Starting Your Tea Room Business
- Developing Your Knowledge of Tea
- Choosing Your Niche
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Choosing a Name and Location
- Signage, Logo, Décor and Interior and Exterior Design
- Sourcing Inventory, Equipment, and Supplies
Managing Your Tea Room
- Pricing and Payments
- Systems for Daily Management
- Organizing, Displaying, and Preparing Tea Merchandise
- Hiring and Training Great Employees
- Security and Theft Prevention
Promoting Your Tea Room
- Advertising, Promotions, and Free Publicity
- Developing Your Website
- Effective Customer Relations
- Planning Your Menu and Offering Retail Items
- Increasing Income by Offering Tea Tastings and Workshops
What Happens in the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online
The Tea Room Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Tea Room Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course.
Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person and mentor who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in your new business.
What Is Included in the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Tea Room Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with up to 3 hours of business mentoring during the course
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Tea Room Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Tea Room Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Tea Room Owner (e-book edition)
One of the great rewards reaped from owning a tea room is the opportunity to meet some of the nicest people in the world. Tea drinkers are well-traveled and well-educated. They are very appreciative of beautifully-prepared foods and well-brewed teas.” — Bruce Richardson, Owner, Elmwood Fine Teas and Benjamin Press
Registration Fee for the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found online courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SEASONAL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the November 18, 2019 course.
How to Register
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online to avoid disappointment.
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Tea Room Owner Certificate Course Online.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.