The Pet Sitter Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Pet Sitter Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Pet Sitter Certificate Course include the following:
- What Pet Sitters Do
- Benefits of Pet Sitting
Pet Sitting Basics
- Meeting and Building Trust with Clients
- A Pet Sitter’s Responsibilities
- Other Services You Can Offer
- Dog Walks
- Pet Transportation
- Pet Massages
- Skills You Will Need
- Pet Expertise
- Business Skills
- Developing Your Knowledge
- Pet Resources
- Getting Pet Sitting Experience
Starting Your Business
- Writing a Business Plan
- Getting Financing
- Licensing Requirements
Running Your Pet Sitting Business
- Choosing a Location
- Equipment and Supplies
- Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Setting Your Fees
- Getting Paid
- Getting Help and Hiring Staff
- Choosing Your Target Market
- Marketing Tools
- Getting Publicity
What Happens in the Pet Sitter Certificate Course
The Pet Sitter Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Pet Sitter). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Pet Sitter Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Pet Sitter Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Pet Sitter Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Pet Sitter Certificate Course package consists of:
- Registration for the Pet Sitter Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and business advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Organization of Professional Pet Sitters for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Pet Sitter Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Pet Sitter (e-book edition)
Registration Fee for the Pet Sitter Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Pet Sitter Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the April 29, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Pet Sitter Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Pet Sitter Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.