The Personal Assistant Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Personal Assistant Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Personal Assistant Certificate Course include the following:
Preparing for a Career as a Personal Assistant
- Being Able to “Fit In”
- Being a Good Communicator
- Being Able to Solve Problems
- Being Organized
What a Personal Assistant for a Prominent Person Does
- Office Skills
- Life Management
- Household Tasks
- Party Planning
- Travel Arrangements
- Fan Control
Finding Job Openings
- Contact Information for Celebrities and Prominent People
- Personal Assistant Job Advertisements
- Connecting with the Right People
- “Stepping Stone” Jobs
- Employment Agencies for Personal Assistants
How to Contact People Who Can Hire You
- Preparing Your Resume and Cover Letter
- Getting Through to the Right Person
- What to Say to Make a Good Impression
- Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Screening Interviews
- Meeting the Celebrity or Prominent Person
After the Interview
- Salary and Benefits
What Happens in the Personal Assistant Certificate Course
The Personal Assistant Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Celebrity Personal Assistant). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Personal Assistant Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Personal Assistant Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Personal Assistant Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Personal Assistant Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Personal Assistant Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2018-19 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Personal Assistant for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Personal Assistant Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Celebrity Personal Assistant (e-book edition)
Even though I’ve been an Executive Assistant in other industries for several years, this guide has offered many tips on how to take my present experience and utilize it in this exciting profession.” — Ottie M. Lawery
Registration for the Personal Assistant Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online certificate courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from over 17 years of producing the leading online guides for dream careers.
Our online career college courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
HOLIDAY SEASON SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Personal Assistant Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the December 17, 2018 course. This special price is guaranteed only for courses starting this month. Register now if you want to save on the registration fee.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Personal Assistant Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Personal Assistant Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.