The Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Nail Salon Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
How to Open a Nail Salon
In this course you will learn fundamentals of how to open a nail salon. Topics covered in the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Nail Salon Basics
- Types of Nail Salon (including Men’s, Children’s, Mobile, Green and Others
- Nail Services (including Wraps, Gels, Tips and Add-on Treatments
- Retail Product Lines
- Roles of Nail Salon Personnel
Getting Ready for Your Own Nail Salon
- Skills and Knowledge You Will Need
- Earning While You Learn
- Surveying the Nail Salon Market and Industry
- Honing Your Skills Through Self-Study
Starting Your Nail Salon (How to Open a Nail Salon)
- Choosing Your Name, Niche and Location
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Equipment, Supplies, Insurance and Licenses
- Interior and Exterior Design and Décor
Managing Your Nail Salon
- Systems for Daily Management
- Hours, Booking, Setting Prices, Accepting Payment
- Grand Opening, Advertising and Free Publicity
- Services Menu, Website and Other Marketing Tools
- In-Store Displays to Market Products
- Hiring or Contracting Great Technicians
What Happens in the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course
The Nail Salon Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Nail Salon Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Nail Salon Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Nail Salon Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Nail Salon Owner (e-book edition)
“For a long time my business partner and I have been searching for a guide to being a Nail Salon Owner. We finally stumbled upon FabJob’s guide and we are so happy. Everything we needed is right at our fingertips now. Thanks FabJob, and keep the books coming, they are like a light in a dark tunnel to entrepreneurs like me.”
—Felicia Paul, Atlanta, GA
Registration Fee for the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the September 16, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Nail Salon Owner Certificate Course Online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.