The IAPO International Association of Professional Death Doulas is a membership association created to provide education and business development services for people working as, or studying to become, a death doula.
Benefits for Members
As a paid member of the IAPO International Association of Professional Death Doulas you will receive numerous benefits including:
- Discounts on Death Doula Certificate Courses with IAP Career College.
- A newsletter with practical advice to help you achieve greater success in your career.
- A listing in the professional directory to help promote you and your business to prospective clients and customers.
- Additional discounts on hundreds of products and services for both business and pleasure including: restaurants, hotels, computers, movie tickets, books, flowers, cell phones, gifts and much more from popular companies such as Dell, Target, Sears, Disney, FabJob, Toyota, Sprint, and many more in the U.S., with some discounts available in other countries. Specific offers have expiry dates and vary by location.
Plus, when you become a member, you may display the seal of membership of the IAPO International Association of Professional Death Doulas on your own website and marketing materials.
How to Join
Follow these 3 easy steps to become a member of IAPO International Association of Professional Death Doulas:
- Click the “ADD TO CART” button below.
- Complete the registration information on the Checkout page then click “CHECK OUT”.
- Complete the payment process.
From: $1.99 / month for 12 months