This 3 hour online certificate course is for anyone who wants to reorganize work spaces or help a company better utilize people, space, and resources.
Business Organizing Short Course
This 3 hour online certificate course is for anyone who wants to reorganize work spaces or help a company better utilize people, space, and resources. The information in this course can be used in organizing both new and existing businesses.
What Happens in the Business Organizing Short course
In the Business Organizing course you will learn important principles and practical step-by-step techniques to assess and resolve business organizing challenges.
The Business Organizing course is a 3 hour online course (equivalent to a half-day business training program) taught through videos and reading materials. You have up to 6 weeks to complete the course.
The Business Organizing course is self-directed. This means you may study and complete the course in your free time, at times that are most convenient for you, from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Please note that short courses don’t include personal interaction with a faculty member.
The Business Organizing course has been developed to meet high standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Business Organizing certificate you will earn from International Business and Management Career College.
This online course for consultants and professionals gives an overview of basic business organizing skills for businesses of all kinds. Topics covered in the Business Organizing course include:
- Ways to Achieve a Well-Organized Workplace
- Setting Up Workspaces and Equipment
- The “Paper Trail”: Proper Storage of Documents, Filing Systems, and Retention Policy
- Strategies for Dealing with Digital Information (Email, Databases, and Computer Files)
- Tips on How to Effectively Organize Employee Workflow and Efficiency
You can see a sample in the video on this page.
What Is Included in the Business Organizing Short Course
This all-inclusive Business Organizing course includes:
- Registration for the Business Organizing course
- Two online videos with information on business organizing
- “Introduction to Business Organizing” written information from FabJob Guide to Become a Professional Organizer (e-book edition)
- Downloadable Business Organizing certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Business and Management Career College which you may print
- (Optional) 2021 membership in the IAPO International Organization of Business Professionals for only $2 per month
- (Optional) $20 discount coupon for the Professional Organizer Certificate Course Online offered by IAP Career College
Register for the Business Organizing Short Certificate Course
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
WINTER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Business Organizing Short Certificate Course is priced at only $49 U.S.
Register today for the Business Organizing Short Certificate Course. Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Business Organizing Short Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.