This 3 hour online certificate course is for consultants and professionals who will be planning or managing business events of all kinds.
Business Events Management Short Course
This 3 hour online certificate course is for consultants and professionals who will be planning or managing business events such as:
- Annual meetings
- Board meetings
- Employee social events (e.g. holiday parties)
- Customer appreciation events
- New product launches
- Open houses
- Other business events
What Happens in the Business Events Management Short course
In the Business Events Management course you will learn important principles and practical techniques for planning and managing a variety of business events. The information is useful for managing events of all kinds for employees or the public.
The Business Events Management course is a 3 hour online course (equivalent to a half-day business training program) taught through videos and reading material. You have up to 6 weeks to complete the course.
The Business Events Management course is self-directed. This means you may study and complete the course in your free time, at times that are most convenient for you, from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Please note that short courses don’t include personal interaction with a faculty member.
The Business Events Management course has been developed to meet high standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Business Events Management certificate you will earn from International Business and Management Career College.
This online course for consultants and professionals gives an overview of basic business events management skills. Topics covered in the Business Events Management course include:
- Steps to Plan an Event
- Event Budgets
- Event Considerations (Theme, Date, Attendees)
- Items That May Require a Vendor or Supplier
- Keeping Track of the Event Details and Schedule
- Back-Up Planning for Emergencies
You can see a sample in the video on this page.
What Is Included in the Business Events Management Short Course
This all-inclusive Business Events Management course includes:
- Registration for the Business Events Management course
- Two videos with step-by-step information on business events management
- “Introduction to Business Events Management” written information from FabJob Guide to Become an Event Planner (e-book edition)
- Downloadable Business Events Management certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Business and Management Career College which you may print
- (Optional) 2020-2021 membership in the IAPO International Organization of Business Professionals for only $2 per month
- (Optional) $20 discount coupon for the Event Planner Certificate Course Online offered by IAP Career College
Register for the Business Events Management Short Certificate Course
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
FALL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Business Events Management Short Certificate Course is priced at only $49 U.S.
Register today for the Business Events Management Short Certificate Course. Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Business Events Management Short Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.