This 3 hour online certificate course is for anyone who wants to make a good impression when dealing with local or international clients and other important people.
Business Etiquette Short Course
This 3 hour online certificate course is for anyone who wants to make a good impression when dealing with local or international clients and other important people. As a consultant or professional, this course will help you make a professional business impression on behalf of your employer.
What Happens in the Business Etiquette Course
In the Business Etiquette Course you will learn important principles of business etiquette including practical techniques you can immediately use.
The Business Etiquette course is a 3 hour online course (equivalent to a half-day business training program) taught through videos and reading material. You have up to 6 weeks to complete the course.
This online course for consultants and professionals is self-directed. This means you may study and complete the course in your free time, at times that are most convenient for you, from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Please note that short courses don’t include personal interaction with a faculty member.
The Business Etiquette course has been developed to meet high standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Business Etiquette certificate you will earn from International Business and Management Career College.
This online course for consultants and professionals gives a step-by-step overview of basic business etiquette skills. Topics covered in the Business Etiquette course include:
- Proper Business Attire for Men and Women
- Dining Etiquette and Business Entertaining
- Communication Etiquette (Conversation, Business Cards, Telephone, and Email)
- Etiquette at Business Meetings (Division, Sales Presentation, or Corporate)
- Tips on giving a Speech, Toast, or Presentation
- International Protocols for Business
You can see a sample in the video on this page.
What Is Included in the Business Etiquette Short Course
This all-inclusive Business Etiquette course includes:
- Registration for the Business Etiquette course
- Two videos with information on business etiquette
- “Introduction to Business Etiquette” written information from FabJob Guide to Become an Etiquette Consultant (e-book edition)
- Downloadable Business Etiquette certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Business and Management Career College which you may print
- (Optional) 2020 membership in the IAPO International Organization of Business Professionals for only $2 per month
- (Optional) $20 discount coupon for the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course Online offered by IAP Career College
Register for the Business Etiquette Short Certificate Course
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online Business Etiquette Short Certificate Course has previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Business Etiquette Short Certificate Course is priced as only $49 U.S. for the March 2, 2020 course.
Register today for the Business Etiquette Short Certificate Course. Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Business Etiquette Short Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.