The Image Consultant Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Image Consultant Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Image Consultant Certificate Course include the following:
Introduction to Image Consulting
- The Importance of Image
- What Image Is
- Image Consulting as a Profession
Areas of Expertise
- Visual Appearance
- Communication and Behavior
- Corporate Image
How to Do Image Consultations
- Preliminary Consultation
- Client Questionnaires
- Observing and Evaluating Your Client
- Creating an Action Plan and Budget
- How to Do a Total Image Consultation
- Wardrobe Consultations
- Communication and Etiquette
- Corporate Consultations
- Working with Strategic Partners
Developing Your Skills
- Your Own Image
- Skills You Need to Succeed
- Ways to Learn Image Consulting Skills
- Related Work Experience
Starting an Image Consulting Business
- Getting Started
- Setting Up Your Office
- Equipment and Supplies
- Employees and Contractors
- Setting Your Fees
- Getting Paid
- Client Contracts
- Your Target Markets
- Individuals Who Want a Change
- Promotional Tools
- Marketing Techniques
- Getting Referrals from Other Businesses
- Getting Free Publicity
What Happens in the Image Consultant Certificate Course
The Image Consultant Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become an Image Consultant). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Image Consultant Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Image Consultant Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Image Consultant Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Image Consultant Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Image Consultant Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Image Consultants for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Image Consultant Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become an Image Consultant (e-book edition)
Thanks to your guide I am able to start my own business as an image consultant. I am excited about my new career. Now, instead of just being a stay-at-home mother, I am a business-owner as well.” – Cassandra Wilson, Jackson, Missippi
Taking the Image Consultant course has been such a great investment. I was able to apply the information learned in the very first week. The course allowed me to build on my existing knowledge and skills and formulate a professional structure for conducting consultations and setting up my business. Additionally, my assigned staff member provided a wealth of information and inspiration. Thank you IAP!” – Chelsea Barrett, Kissimmee, Florida
Registration Fee for the Image Consultant Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online Image Consultant Certificate Course has previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Image Consultant Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the April 29, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Image Consultant Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Image Consultant Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.