- About Us
IAPO International Organization of Sales Professionals
The IAPO International Organization of Sales Professionals is a membership association created to provide education and business development services for people working as, or studying to become, a sales professional.
Benefits for Members
As a paid member of the IAPO International Organization of Sales Professionals you will receive numerous benefits including:
- Discounts on Sales Professional Certificate Courses and other certificate courses with IAP Career College.
- A newsletter with practical advice to help you achieve greater success in your career.
- A listing in the professional directory to help promote you and your business to prospective clients and customers.
- A 50% discount off the application fee for professional certification based on life experience.
- Additional discounts on hundreds of products and services for both business and pleasure including: restaurants, hotels, computers, movie tickets, books, flowers, cell phones, gifts and much more from popular companies such as Dell, Target, Sears, Disney, Toyota, Sprint, and many more in the U.S., with some discounts available in other countries. Specific offers have expiry dates and vary by location.
How to Join
Follow these 3 easy steps to become a member of IAPO International Organization of Sales Professionals:
- Click the “JOIN NOW” button below.
- Complete the registration information on the Checkout page then click “CHECK OUT”.
- Complete the payment process.
From: $2.99 / month
Choosing Your Membership Type
You have two options for membership in the International Association of Professional Organizations (IAPO):
If you are a student of IAP Career College, you may join as a Student Member. The membership fee for Student Members is $2.99 U.S. per month or $19 per year. Your membership will renew on either a monthly or yearly basis unless you cancel.
After your year as a Student Member has ended, you will be given the choice of whether or not you want to continue as a Professional Member.
If you are currently working in the profession, or a related field, you may join as a Professional Member. The membership fee for Professional Members is $4.99 U.S. per month or $49 U.S. per year. Your membership will renew automatically, and you can cancel at any time.
Cancelling a Membership
You may cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org