- About Us
IAPO International Association of Professional Bookkeepers
The IAPO International Association of Professional Bookkeepers is a membership association created to provide education and business development services for people working as, or studying to become, a professional bookkeeper.
Benefits for Members
As a paid member of the IAPO International Association of Professional Bookkeepers you will receive numerous benefits including:
- Discounts on Bookkeeper Certificate Courses and other certificate courses with IAP Career College.
- A newsletter with practical advice to help you achieve greater success in your career.
- A listing in the professional directory to help promote you and your business to prospective clients and customers.
- A 50% discount off the application fee for professional certification based on life experience
- Additional discounts on hundreds of products and services for both business and pleasure including: restaurants, hotels, computers, movie tickets, books, flowers, cell phones, gifts and much more from popular companies such as Dell, Target, Sears, Disney, Toyota, Sprint, and many more in the U.S., with some discounts available in other countries. Specific offers have expiry dates and vary by location.
Plus, when you become a member, you may display the seal of membership of the IAPO International Association of Professional Bookkeepers on your own website and marketing materials.
How to Join
Follow these 3 easy steps to become a member of IAPO International Association of Professional Bookkeepers:
- Click the “JOIN NOW” button below.
- Complete the registration information on the Checkout page then click “CHECK OUT”.
- Complete the payment process.
From: $2.99 / month
Choosing Your Membership Type
You have two options for membership in the International Association of Professional Organizations (IAPO):
If you are a student of IAP Career College, you may join as a Student Member. The membership fee for Student Members is $2.99 U.S. per month or $19 per year. Your membership will renew on either a monthly or yearly basis unless you cancel.
After your year as a Student Member has ended, you will be given the choice of whether or not you want to continue as a Professional Member.
If you are currently working in the profession, or a related field, you may join as a Professional Member. The membership fee for Professional Members is $4.99 U.S. per month or $49 U.S. per year. Your membership will renew automatically, and you can cancel at any time.
Cancelling a Membership
You may cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org