The Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course Online is an HR certificate program for human resources consultants which has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Human Resources Consultant certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course Online include the following:
Human Resources Areas of Expertise
- Recruiting Employees
- Developing Job Descriptions
- Advertising Job Openings
- Establishing Hiring Criteria
- Hiring Employees
- Reviewing Resumes
- Preparing Interview Questions
- Employee Diversity
- Testing Job Applicants
- New Employee Policies and Procedures
- The Orientation Process
- The Employee Handbook
- Involving Other Staff Members and Using a Buddy System
- Educating and Motivating
- Analyzing Training Needs
- Instructional Design
- Delivery of Training
- Evaluating Effectiveness
- Salary and Benefits
- Compensation and Pay
- Job Classification and Description Process
- Salary Benchmarks
- Benefit Administration
- Employee Behavior
- Performance Appraisals
- Employee Surveys
- Policies and Regulations
- Dealing with Difficult Issues (Sexual Harassment and Substance Abuse)
- Terminating Employment
Steps in a Consulting Project
- Conducting a Needs Analysis
- Determining Project Specifics (scope, timeline, team, budget)
- Information Gathering Techniques
- Identifying Possible Solutions
- How to Present Your Recommendations to the Client
- Post-Project Review
Starting Your Own Human Resources Consulting Business
- Getting Started
- Financial Matters
- Setting Your Fees
- Getting Paid
- Client Contracts
- Working with Other People
- Choose Your Target Markets
- Marketing Tools
- Marketing Techniques
- Creating Proposals
- Your Sales Presentation
What Happens in this Certificate Course
The Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbooks (FabJob Guide to Become a Human Resources Professional and FabJob Guide to Become a Business Consultant). This HR certificate program for human resources consultants is a self directed human resources course, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course Online has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- Textbooks: FabJob Guide to Become a Human Resources Professional and FabJob Guide to Become a Business Consultant (e-book editions)
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Human Resources Consultants for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Human Resources Consultant Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
The Human Resources Consultant program has taught me everything I need to know about the consultant part of HR. The text books that are given with the program are great resources and give you many examples of situations you might find yourself in and how to deal with them. I recommend this program to anyone who would like to become a Human Resources Consultant.” – Alim Somani, Scarborough, ON
Registration Fee for the Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs – including HR certificate programs and human resources courses online. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the August 19, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Human Resources Consultant Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.