The Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Handyman Business Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College (IAP Career College).
How to Start a Handyman Business
In this course, you will learn how to start a handyman business. The Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course covers topics of vital importance to anyone who wants to start a handyman business, including:
- Trends in the Home Improvement Industry
- Handy Services You Can Offer
- Benefits of Owning a Handyman Business
Running a Handyman Business
- Residential Handyman Services
- Commercial Handyman Services
- Handyperson Equipment and Supplies
- How to Do a Client Consultation
- Working with Subcontractors
- Repair and Maintenance Knowledge
- Learning by Doing
- Self-Study Resources
Starting Your Own Handyman Business
- Creating a Business Plan for a Handyman Business
- Start-Up Financing
- Setting Your Prices for Handyman Services
- Working with Support Staff
Getting Clients for Your Handyman Business
- Choosing Your Target Markets
- Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Selling Your Services
- Contacting Corporate Clients
What Happens In the Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course Online
The Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Handyperson Business Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home. In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about how to start a handyman business.
This part-time Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and handyman business advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Organization of Handyman Business Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Handyman Business Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Handyperson Business Owner (e-book edition)
Registration Fee for the Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online Career College Certificate Courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbooks and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SEASONAL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the November 11, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Handyman Business Owner Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.