The Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online include the following:
How to Create Gift Baskets
- Overview of Gift Basket Styles, Themes, and Occasions
- Ten Steps to Design a Gift Basket
- Resources for Getting Hands-On Practice
- Developing Your Creativity
- Pitfalls to Avoid When Sending Food or Wine
How to Start a Gift Basket Business
- Choosing Your Niche
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Choosing a Name and Location
- Setting Up Your Work Space and Storage
- Sourcing Inventory, Equipment, and Supplies
- Licenses and Insurance
- Scheduling, Shipping, and Delivery Options
How to Market and Sell Gift Baskets
- Your Marketing Plan
- Pricing and Payments
- Brochures, Samples, and Portfolio
- Advertising, Promotions, and Free Publicity
- Options for Partnerships, Consignments, and Corporate Sales
- Developing Your Website
What Happens in the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online
The Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Gift Basket Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner (e-book edition)
I just finished reading the gift basket business guide. My mother had a gift basket business when I was a child and I was always fascinated by what she was doing. Now I feel that I have enough knowledge and valuable information to start my business soon.” — Marie-Lyne, Port-au-Prince, Haiti
Registration Fee for the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SEASONAL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the October 21, 2019 course.
How to Register
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online to avoid disappointment.
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Gift Basket Business Owner Certificate Course Online.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.