The Executive Coach Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Executive Coach Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
The Executive Coach Certificate Course covers topics of vital importance to anyone who wants to become an Executive Coach including:
- What is an Executive Coach?
- The Corporate Coaching Industry
- Considerations in Executive Coaching
- Developing Your Executive Coaching Skills
- Executive Coaching Specializations
How to Deliver Executive Coaching Services
- Conducting a Needs Analysis for a Corporate Client
- Establishing the Coach/Client Relationship
- Executive Coaching Techniques
- Ways to Deliver Executive Coaching Services
- Presenting Leadership Training Programs
Starting Your Own Executive Coaching Business
- Starting Executive Coaching Full-Time or Part-Time
- Creating a Business Plan
- Legal Matters for Executive Coaches
- Setting Up Your Executive Coaching Business
- Financial Matters for Executive Coaches
- Setting Your Executive Coaching Fees and Getting Paid
- Employing Others
Getting Executive Coaching Clients
- Choosing Your Target Markets
- Marketing Tools for Executive Coaching
- Marketing Techniques for Executive Coaches
- Creating Proposals for Corporate Clients
- Client Contracts
What Happens in the Executive Coach Certificate Course
The Executive Coach Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbooks (FabJob Guide to Become a Life Coach and FabJob Guide to Become a Business Consultant). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Executive Coach Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Executive Coach Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Executive Coach Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Executive Coach Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Executive Coach Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Executive Coaches for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Executive Coach Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbooks: FabJob Guide to Become a Life Coach and FabJob Guide to Become a Business Consultant (e-book editions)
“You will find a wealth of insight in these pages about finding clients, organizing your business, running that business, and yes, charging for what you do. This guide is a must-read for anyone considering entering (or even already in) the world of business consulting.” – John Baldoni, author of How Great Leaders Get Great Results
Registration Fee for the Executive Coach Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes textbook and professional membership – a total value of over $377. SEASONAL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Executive Coach Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the November 18, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Executive Coach Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Executive Coach Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.