The Event Planner Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Event Planner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College (IAP Career College). Topics covered in the Event Planner Certificate Course Online include the following:
Introduction to Event Planning
- Event Planning as a Profession
- What an Event Planner Does
- Planning Social Events
- Planning Corporate Events
- Planning Industry Events
- Planning Special Events
How to Plan Events
- Steps to Planning an Event
- Getting Organized as an Event Planner
- Establishing an Event Committee
- Finding an Event Venue
- Choosing Event Vendors
- Marketing and Publicity for Events
- What Happens on Event Day
- After the Event
Developing Your Event Planning Skills
- Essential Skills for Event Planners
- Learning From Event Planning Experts
- How to Get Event Planning Experience
Getting a Job as an Event Planner
- Who Hires Event Planners
- Companies That Plan Events for Clients
- Hospitality Industry Employers
- Corporate and Institutional Employers of Event Planners
- How to Find Job Openings for Event Planners
- Creating Your Event Planning Job Hunting Materials and Portfolio
Starting an Event Planning Business
- Setting Up Your Event Planning Business
- Equipment and Supplies Needed for Event Planning
- Event Planning Employees and Contractors
- Setting Your Event Planning Fees
- Getting Paid
Getting Event Planning Clients
- Your Target Markets
- Preparing Your Event Planning Portfolio and Promotional Tools
- Marketing Techniques for Event Planners
- Getting Referrals for Your Event Planning Business
- Getting Free Publicity for Your Event Planning Business
- Marketing Event Planning Services to Corporate Clients
- Event Planning Client Contracts
What Happens In the Event Planner Certificate Course Online
The Event Planner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become an Event Planner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Event Planner Certification Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Event Planner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Event Planner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Event Planner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Event Planner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and event planning career advice
- (Optional) 2018-19 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Event Planners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Event Planner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become an Event Planner (e-book edition)
Not sure how to get started as an event planner? This guide to Become an Event Planner has proven ideas to get you started planning parties and conferences.” – Woman’s World Magazine
Registration for the Event Planner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from over 17 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online Event Planner Certificate Course has previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Event Planner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the August 13, 2018 course. This special price is guaranteed only for courses starting this month. Register now if you want to save on the registration fee.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Event Planner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Event Planner Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.