The Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Etiquette Consultant Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course include the following:
Introduction to Etiquette Consulting
Preparing for Your Career
- Your Manners
- Developing Your Skills
- Getting Etiquette Experience (volunteer or paid)
The Art of Consulting
- Types of Consultations
- Consultation with Individuals
- Corporate Consultations
- Presenting Etiquette Training
- Dining Etiquette
- Business Etiquette
- International Protocol
- Etiquette for Young People
- Wedding Etiquette
Starting Your Own Business
- Getting Started
- Financial Matters
- Your Place of Business
- Employees and Contractors
- Setting Your Fees
- Getting Paid
- Client Contracts
- Choose Your Target Markets
- Promotional Tools
- Marketing Techniques
- Presenting Etiquette Seminars
- Getting Free Publicity
- Targeting Corporate Clients
- Creating a Winning Proposal
What Happens In the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course
The Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become an Etiquette Consultant). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Etiquette Consultants for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Etiquette Consultant Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become an Etiquette Consultant (e-book edition)
“High quality information covering every aspect of the business. It is just the road map I was looking for. I started my own firm this year, and the information on business structure, fees, contracts, pricing, marketing, etc. is well worth the price of the guide.” – M. McCroskey
Registration Fee for the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course has previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the April 29, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Etiquette Consultant Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.