The online Dog Walker Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Dog Walker Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Dog Walker Certificate Course include the following:
Providing Dog Walking Services
- Planning Routes and Schedules
- Handling, Transporting, and Supervising Dogs at Play
- Assessing Dogs and Their Owners
- Health, Safety, and Security
Starting a Dog Walking Business
- Starting Out on a Budget
- Licensing, Insurance, and Permits
- Setting Your Prices and Accepting Payment
Managing Your Dog Walking Business
- Attracting Customers and Getting Referrals
- Marketing Tools
- Handling Problem Clients
- Offering Additional Services/li>
- Hiring Great Employees
What Happens in the Dog Walker Certificate Course
The Dog Walker Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Dog Walker). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time online Dog Walker Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Dog Walker Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Dog Walker Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Dog Walker Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Dog Walker Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Dog Walkers for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Dog Walker Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Dog Walker (e-book edition)
This is a fantastic industry to work in. Two days are never the same, and you have the freedom to set your own schedule, be your own boss, and be playing with pets. What could be more fun?” – Paul Mann, Founder, Fetch! Pet Care (Paul is one of the dog walking business experts who give advice in this guide)
Registration Fee for the Dog Walker Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Dog Walker Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the May 20, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the online Dog Walker Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the online Dog Walker Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.