The Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
The Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course covers topics of vital importance to anyone who wants to start a dog daycare business, including:
How to Start and Open a Dog Daycare
- How to create a business plan for your dog daycare
- Licensing and insurance requirements for a dog daycare
- How to calculate the start-up costs for your dog daycare (includes sample budget forms) plus ways to save money when starting a dog daycare
- What you need to consider when choosing a location for your dog daycare
- What equipment and supplies you need to start a dog daycare (includes a helpful checklist and list of suppliers)
- Interior design of your dog daycare with tips on areas you will need and issues to consider
- Helpful samples you can use in your dog daycare business
Running Your Dog Daycare
- Setting prices for your dog daycare service (and when you should charge a premium)
- Setting your hours and scheduling your four-legged guests in for the day
- Greeting clients of your dog daycare and intake of their pets
- Setting proper hygiene practices for a dog daycare
- Dog daycare health and safety considerations for both people and pets
- How to determine the staffing needs of your dog daycare (including industry-recommended staff-to-pet ratios)
- How to market a dog daycare business, including:
– How to find those first clients of your dog daycare when you are just starting out
– Developing promotional materials to market your dog daycare (print advertising, website, brochures, etc.)
– Low-cost ways to attract dog daycare clients through free publicity
– How to approach corporate clients about a strategic partnership with your dog daycare
- How to get repeat business (and referrals) from your dog daycare clients
PLUS, you will discover
- The top-three skills you’ll need to succeed when you start a dog daycare business
- Ways to keep employees happy and avoid staff turnover
- Ways to give your clients exceptional service that will get people talking about your dog daycare
- Samples of what you need to start a dog daycare business, including:
– Sample start-up and operating budget forms for a dog daycare
– Sample client receipt for dog daycare
– Sample press release for a dog daycare
- A supply and equipment checklist for a dog daycare
- How to increase your profits by adding luxury dog daycare such as:
– Transportation to and from your dog daycare
– Grooming and pet spa
– Onsite pet boutique (includes a list of suppliers of pet products)
– Obedience training
What Happens in the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course
The Dog Daycare Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Dog Daycare Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and dog daycare business advice
- (Optional) 2019 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Dog Daycare Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Dog Daycare Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Dog Daycare Owner (e-book edition)
I’ve changed my career goals a couple of times in the past three years, but I keep coming back to working with pets. I’ve been a pet groomer for years and am wanting to expand to doggy day care. Your Guide to Become a Dog Daycare Owner is my favorite one yet. Thanks so much for all you do.” – Lori Gieseking
Registration Fee for the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SWEET SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the February 25, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Dog Daycare Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.