The Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Dance Studio Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Dance Studio Basics
- The Dance Studio Market
- Dance Trends and Styles
- Motivations of Students
- Acquiring and Sharpening Your Skills
Starting Your Dance Studio
- Choosing a Niche
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Choosing a Name and Location
- Equipment, Supplies, Insurance and Licenses
- Interior and Exterior Design
- Retailing Dance Products
Managing Your Dance Studio
- Systems for Daily Management
- Registration, Attendance, Dress Codes and Hygiene
- Hours of Operation and Class Schedules
- Pricing and Payments
- Hiring Great Employees
Promoting and Marketing Your Dance Studio
- Promotional Materials and Website
- Advertising and Free Publicity
- Getting Repeat Business and Referrals
- Growing Your Business
What Happens in the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course
The Dance Studio Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Dance Studio Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Dance Studio Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Dance Studio Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Dance Studio Owner (e-book edition)
I recently purchased Become a Dance Studio Owner and loved it. It showed me the many details that I did not know about starting up a dance studio. It was very detailed and informative and showed me that I could start my own dance studio and know what I’m doing.” – Brittaney Robinson, Maryland, US
Registration Fee for the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. BACK TO SCHOOL SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the September 16, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Dance Studio Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.