The Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Coffee House Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online include the following:
Starting Your Coffee House Business
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Choosing a Name and Location
- Signage, Logo, Décor and Interior and Exterior Design
- Planning Your Food and Menu
- Sourcing Inventory, Equipment, and Supplies
- Licenses and Insurance
Managing Your Coffee House
- Pricing and Payments
- Systems for Daily Management
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Hiring and Training Great Employees
- Security and Theft Prevention
Promoting Your Coffeehouse
- Advertising, Promotions and Free Publicity
- Advice on Competing Against Chains
- Effective Customer Relations
- Reaching Customers Through the Internet
- Seeking – and Using – Customer Feedback
What Happens in the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online
The Coffee House Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Coffee House Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course.
Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person and mentor who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in your new business.
What Is Included in the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Coffee House Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with up to 3 hours of business mentoring during the course
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Coffee House Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Coffee House Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Coffee House Owner (e-book edition)
I opened my own café in Santa Fe. My business partners were also my best friends. We had already opened three other full service restaurants but the café was easier, and a lot more fun! It wasn’t that hard to do – I don’t know why I waited so long.” – Tom Hennessy, Coffee House guide author
Registration Fee for the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the July 15, 2019 course.
How to Register
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online to avoid disappointment.
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Coffee House Owner Certificate Course Online.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.