The Closet Organizer Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Closet Organizer Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Closet Organizer Certificate Course include the following:
Overview of Professional Closet Organizing
- What is a Closet Organizer?
- The Professional Organizing Industry
- Closet Organizing Specializations
How to Deliver Closet Organizing Services
- Understanding Client Needs and Behaviors
- Setting Budgets with Clients
- Tools of the Trade
- Project and Design Planning
- Creating Closet Organizing Systems
Starting a Closet Organizing Business
- Preparing Yourself
- Setting Up Your Business
- Operating Your Business
- Your Marketing Plan
- Marketing Techniques
- Selling Your Services
What Happens in the Closet Organizer Certificate Course
The Closet Organizer Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Professional Organizer), featured in Woman’s World magazine, and reading material on closet organizing. This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Closet Organizer Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Closet Organizer Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Closet Organizer Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Closet Organizer Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Closet Organizer Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019 membership in the IAPO International Organization of Professional Closet Organizers for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Closet Organizer Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Reading materials on closet organizing and a textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Professional Organizer (e-book edition)
I am just starting my business and although I am not new to organizing, I am new to owning my own business. I had so many questions. Your guide contains all the information, forms, encouragement I was looking for. You have given me confidence and tools to take the next step – thank you so much.” – A. Fitzgibbons
Registration for the Closet Organizer Certificate Course Online
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from over 18 years of producing the leading guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online professional organizer certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
NEW YEAR SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Closet Organizer Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the January 21, 2019 course. This special price is guaranteed only for courses starting this month. Register now if you want to save on the registration fee.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Closet Organizer Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Closet Organizer Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.