The Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
The Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course covers topics of vital importance to anyone who wants to start a cleaning business, including:
- Trends in the Cleaning Industry
- Cleaning Services You Can Offer
- Benefits of Owning a Cleaning Business
Running a Cleaning Business
- Residential Cleaning Services
- Commercial Cleaning Services
- Exterior Cleaning Services
- Crime Scene Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Equipment and Supplies
- How to Do a Client Consultation
- Working with Subcontractors
- Cleaning Knowledge
- Learning by Doing
- Learning From Other Business Owners
- Self-Study Resources
Starting Your Own Business
- Creating a Business Plan
- Start-Up Financing
- Setting Your Prices
- Working with Support Staff
- Choosing Your Target Markets
- Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Selling Your Services
- Contacting Corporate Clients
What Happens in the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course
The Cleaning Business Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course package consists of:
- Registration for the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and cleaning business advice
- (Optional) 2019 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Cleaning Business Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Cleaning Business Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner (e-book edition)
Registration Fee for the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the March 18, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Cleaning Business Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.