The Career Coach Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Career Coach Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
The Career Coach Certificate Course covers topics of vital importance to anyone who wants to become a career coach including:
- What is a Career Coach?
- The Career Coaching Industry
- Benefits of Being a Career Coach
- Providing Career Coaching Services
- Career Coaching Specializations
How to Deliver Career Coaching Services
- Services for Corporate Clients
- Establishing the Coach/Client Relationship
- Career Coaching Techniques
- Helping Clients Conduct a Targeted Job Search
- Preparing Clients for Interviews and Job Offers
How to Learn Career Coaching
- Getting Hands-On Career Coaching Experience
- Learn From Other Career Coaches
- Self Study
Starting Your Own Business
- Creating a Business Plan
- Financial Matters
- Setting Your Fees
- Working with Support Staff
- Choosing Your Target Market
- Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Marketing to Corporate Clients
What Happens in the Career Coach Certificate Course
The Career Coach Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Career Coach). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Career Coach Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Career Coach Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Career Coach Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Career Coach Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Career Coach Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Career Coaches for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Career Coach Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Career Coach (e-book edition)
“It’s been a while that I’ve been thinking about starting a career coaching business. This guide gave me all the practical information I needed to be confident that I can succeed. I received an offer from the leading employment website in my country to develop a proposal on career coaching services. With the guide my dreams are now a reality.” – Marie-Lyne Thomas, Haiti
Registration Fee for the Career Coach Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Career Coach Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the July 15, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Career Coach Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Career Coach Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.