Become a Bed and Breakfast Owner
What Happens in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course Online
The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Bed and Breakfast Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
The Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Introduction to the Bed and Breakfast Business
Acquiring a Bed and Breakfast
- Location and Size of Inn
- Turnkey or Start-Up
- Finding an Inn
- Buying an Inn
Business Basics for Bed and Breakfast Owners
- Creating a Bed and Breakfast Business Plan
- Financial Matters
- Legal Matters
Running Your Bed and Breakfast
- Renovating and Decorating Your Inn
- Furnishing Your Bed and Breakfast
- Maintaining Your Bed and Breakfast
- Setting Your Room Rates
- Taking Reservations
- Making Breakfast
- Making the Rules
Marketing Your Bed and Breakfast
- Marketing Tools
- Reservation Service Agencies
- Staying in Touch with Guests
- Getting Business in the Off-Season
- Additional Sources of Revenue
What Is Included in the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course package consists of:
- Registration for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and bed and breakfast business advice
- (Optional) 2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Bed and Breakfast Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Bed and Breakfast Owner (e-book edition)
Register for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds,
or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs.
(We found courses based on old editions of our guides
with registration fees of up to $999 and more.)
We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly
lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost
20 years of producing the leading online guides
for non-traditional careers.
Our online Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course has previously been offered for a
registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook
and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course is priced as only $97 U.S. for the April 6, 2020 course.
Register today for the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first
served basis, so we recommend that you register early for
the Bed and Breakfast Owner Certificate Course online
to avoid disappointment.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to
be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
I cannot think of any other ‘job’ (and this isn't really a job) that has all the benefits that owning a bed and breakfast does. You get to have a house full of happy people on vacation from all over the world, many of whom become friends that you stay in touch with. If you ever need to renew your faith in mankind, run a B & B.
Peggy Egan, Red Brick Inn, Paguitch, Utah