The online Bar Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Bar Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Bar Owner Certificate Course include the following:
- An Overview of the Business
- About the Industry
- What It’s Like Owning a Bar
- Skills and Knowledge You Will Need
- Learning by Doing
- Be Your Own “Mystery Shopper”
- Learn From Other Business Owners
- Resources for Self-Study
Starting Your Bar
- Choosing Your Niche
- Options for Starting a Bar
- Choosing a Bar Name
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Financing
- Legal Matters
Setting Up Your Bar
- Finding a Location
- Bar Design
- Equipment and Supplies For Your Bar
- Obtaining Your Bar Stock Inventory
Running Your Bar
- Bar Operations
- Pricing Drinks and Other Menu Items
- Getting Paid
- Financial Management
Getting and Keeping Customers
- Marketing Tools
- Marketing Techniques
- Customer Service
What Happens in the Bar Owner Certificate Course
The Bar Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Bar Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time online Bar Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Bar Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Bar Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Bar Owner Certificate Course Online package includes:
- Registration for the Bar Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2018 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Bar Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Bar Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Bar Owner (e-book edition)
Registration for the Bar Owner Certificate Course Online
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found online courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online certificate courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from over 17 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and one-year professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
LOVE YOUR CAREER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Bar Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the April 9, 2018 course. This special price is guaranteed only for courses starting this month. Register now if you want to save on the registration fee.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the online Bar Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the online Bar Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.