Become a Bakery Owner
What Happens in the Bakery Owner Certificate Course
The Bakery Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Bakery Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time online Bakery Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Bakery Owner Certificate Course Online has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
The online Bakery Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Bakery Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Bakery Owner Certificate Course include the following:
- Industry Trends
- Overview of Bakery Products
- Gaining Baking Skills and Knowledge
Starting a Bakery Business
- Your Business Plan
- Choosing a Specialty
- Choosing a Business Name
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Finding a Great Location
- Interior and Exterior Design
- Equipment and Supplies
Managing Your Bakery
- Daily Operations and Systems
- Managing Inventory
- Setting Your Prices and Accepting Payment
- Hiring Great Employees
- Marketing Tools
- Attracting and Handling Customers
What Is Included in the Bakery Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Bakery Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Bakery Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with up to 3 hours of business mentoring during the course
- (Optional) 2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Bakery Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Bakery Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Bakery Owner (e-book edition)
Register for the Bakery Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds,
or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs.
(We found courses based on old editions of our guides
with registration fees of up to $999 and more.)
We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly
lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost
20 years of producing the leading online guides
for non-traditional careers.
Our online Bakery Owner Certificate Course has previously been offered for a
registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook
and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Bakery Owner Certificate Course is priced as only $97 U.S. for the April 6, 2020 course.
Register today for the Bakery Owner Certificate Course.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first
served basis, so we recommend that you register early for
the Bakery Owner Certificate Course online
to avoid disappointment.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to
be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
If you love to bake and if you love to bake for other people — feeding the world, so to speak — there is no better profession than being a baker. There is so much satisfaction every day and doing your best to achieve perfection in all the breads and pastries you bake. And you get to do this every day. I have never regretted a minute of it!"
George Eckrich, founder of Sourdough: A European Bakery (which he sold to Whole Foods Market) and co-owner of Dr. Kracker, Austin, Texas