The online Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Art Gallery Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Starting an Art Gallery
- Choosing a Niche
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Choosing a Name and Location
- Interior and Exterior Design
Stocking Your Art Gallery
- Attracting Artists to Represent
- Commissions and Consignment
- Source of Inventory
- Displaying, Merchandising, and Pricing Artwork
Running Your Art Gallery
- Managing Your Inventory
- Advertising and Publicity
- Working with Collectors
- Hiring Great Employees
- Organizing Exhibits and Events
What Happens in the Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course
The Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become an Art Gallery Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time online Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Art Gallery Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Art Gallery Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become an Art Gallery Owner (e-book edition)
“My art gallery grew out of a comment by a friend suggesting that we create a gallery to show our photographs. Something that was visualized as a small gallery grew into a 5,000 square foot space in a world-class art community featuring artworks by internationally renowned wildlife and landscape photographers. It is very rewarding to watch a gallery grow from concept to reality.” — Susan Gottlieb, Owner of G2 Gallery, Venice, California
Registration Fee for the Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and one-year professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the August 26, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the online Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the online Art Gallery Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.