The online Restaurant Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Restaurant Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the online Restaurant Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Preparing for Your Career
- Duties of a Restaurant Manager
- Personal and Professional Skills You Will Need
- Interning, Mentoring, Training
- Learning While You Earn
- Formal and Informal Ways to Hone Your Skills
Running a Restaurant
- Systems for Daily Management
- Tracking Sales and Expenses: Budget for Success
- Menus, Pricing and Accepting Reservations
- Hygiene, Health and Safety Considerations
- Finding, Hiring and Keeping Great Employees
- Dealing with Equipment, Supply and Food Vendors
- Critical Environment Factors Including Lighting, Music, Temperature and Cleanliness
- Advertising, Promotions and Free Publicity
Starting Your Own Restaurant
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Independent or Franchisee?
- Choosing a Specialty and Developing Your Menu
- Choosing a Name and Location
- Getting Licenses, Permits and Insurance
- Sourcing Fixtures, Equipment, Supplies and Ingredients
- Interior and Exterior Design, Décor and Displays
- Planning Your Grand Opening
What Happens in the Restaurant Owner Certificate Course Online
The Restaurant Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become an Restaurant Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time online Restaurant Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Restaurant Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What is included in the Restaurant Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Restaurant Owner Certificate Course package consists of:
- Registration for the Restaurant Owner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and organic farming advice
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Business Professionals for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Restaurant Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner (e-book edition)
The guide to become a restaurant owner is GREAT. Questions that I had have been answered and new ideas have been aroused. I am extremely satisfied.” – Brandon Plummer, New York, NY
Registration Fee for the Restaurant Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Restaurant Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the June 17, 2019 course.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Restaurant Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Restaurant Owner Certificate course to take advantage of the special low price and avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.