The Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course Online has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Pet Spa Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course include the following:
Grooming and Pet Spa Basics
- Bathing, Brushing, Trimming/Styling, Massage, Dental, Exercise and Other Services
- Retailing Pet Products and Accessories
- Pet Spa Franchising
- The Mobile Pet Spa Service
- Acquiring and Sharpening Your Skills
Starting Your Own Pet Spa
- Your Business Plan
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Choosing a Name and Location
- Equipment, Supplies, Insurance, Zoning and Licenses
Running Your Pet Spa
- Systems for Daily Management
- Hours of Operation, Setting Prices, Scheduling Appointments
- Hygiene, Health and Safety Considerations for Pets and People
- Hiring Great Employees
Marketing Your Pet Spa
- Marketing Tools Including Brochures and Your Website
- Advertising, Promotions and Free Publicity
- Getting Repeat Business and Referrals
- Partnering with an Existing Pet Business
What Happens in the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course Online
The Pet Spa Owner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Pet Spa Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course.
Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person and Mentor who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in your new business.
What Is Included in the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with up to 3 hours of business mentoring during the course
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Pet Spa Owners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Pet Spa Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Pet Spa Owner (e-book edition)
“I knew what I wanted to do with my life: work with pets and run a business. The satisfaction on an owner’s face and a happy, well-groomed animal are among the many reasons that make this such a rewarding career.” – Melissa Verplank, co-owner of Whiskers Resort and Pet Spa
Registration Fee for the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the August 19, 2019 course.
How to Register
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Pet Spa Owner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.