The Interior Redesigner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Interior Redesigner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course include the following:
Introduction to Interior Redesign
- Interior Redesign as a Career
- What Interior Redesigners Do
How to Do Interior Redesign
- Assessing the Client’s Needs
- Assessing the Space
- Presenting Your Recommendations
- Deciding on a Theme or Concept
- Organizing and De-Cluttering
- Clearing the Room
- Arranging Furniture
- Adding Accessories
- Artwork and Walls
- Window Coverings
- After the Redesign
Learning Interior Redesign
- Knowledge of Interior Design
- Organizational Ability
- Other Skills and Knowledge You Will Need
- Getting Volunteer Experience
- Design-Related Work
- Evaluating Home Design Locally
- Learning from Business Owners
- Resources for Self-Study
Starting an Interior Redesign Business
- Deciding What Services to Offer
- Business Planning
- Your Legal Structure
- Financial Matters
- Setting Your Fees
- Getting Paid
- Working with Staff and SubcontractorsGetting Clients
- Choose Your Target Markets
- Homeowners and Renters
- Commercial Clients
- Marketing Tools
- Marketing Techniques
- Getting Free Media Publicity
- Selling Your Services
- Responding to Inquiries
- Getting Corporate Clients
- Preparing Proposals
- Client Contracts
What Happens in the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course
The Interior Redesigner Certificate course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become an Interior Redesigner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Interior Redesigner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Interior Redesigner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Interior Redesigner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2018-19 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Interior Redesigners for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Interior Redesigner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become an Interior Redesigner (e-book edition)
This guide allows you to start a redesign business. But more importantly, it teaches you how to be successful! What an invaluable tool!” – Cheryl Clifford, A New View, Interior Styling, California
Registration for the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found online courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online certificate courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from over 17 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and include a textbook and one-year professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the June 25, 2018 course. This special price is guaranteed only for courses starting this month. Register now if you want to save on the registration fee.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Interior Redesigner Certificate Course to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.