The Business Consultant Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Business Consultant Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College.
Topics covered in the Business Consultant Certificate Course include the following:
Introduction to Business Consulting
What a Business Consultant Does
- Business Consulting Specializations
- Steps in a Consulting Project
- Conducting a Needs Analysis
- Determining Project Specifics (scope, timeline, team, budget)
- Information Gathering Techniques
- Identifying Possible Solutions
- How to Present Your Recommendations to the Client
- Post-Project Review
- Samples of Business Consulting Assignments
Developing Your Skills
- Skills Assessment
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Communication Skills
- Management Skills
- Business Ethics
- Ways to Learn Business Consulting
Getting Hired as a Consultant
- Jobs at Consulting Firms
- Corporate Jobs
- How to Find Job Openings
- Job-Hunting Materials
- Job Interviews
- The Job Offer
Starting Your Own Consulting Business
- Getting Started
- Financial Matters
- Setting Your Fees
- Getting Paid
- Client Contracts
- Working with Other People
- Choose Your Target Markets
- Marketing Tools
- Marketing Techniques
- Creating Proposals
- Your Sales Presentation
Succeeding as a Consultant
What Happens In the Business Consultant Certificate Course
The Business Consultant Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Business Consultant). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time Business Consultant Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Business Consultant Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Business Consultant Certificate Course
This all-inclusive Business Consultant Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Business Consultant Certificate Course
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with personal teaching assistance and career advice
- (Optional) 2018 membership in the IAPO International Association of Professional Business Consultants for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Business Consultant Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Business Consultant (e-book edition)
An invaluable resource for me (and my new company!) Thank you for the very hard work obviously put forth and the extensive research that must have been done to compile such an in-depth and relevant guide. Recommended for anyone who wants out of the rat race and to be out on their own.” – Dylan Robinson
Registration for the Business Consultant Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from over 17 years of producing the leading online guides for dream careers.
Our online Business Consultant Certificate Course has previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377.
SPRING SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Business Consultant Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the May 21, 2018 course. This special price is guaranteed only for courses starting this month. Register now if you want to save on the registration fee.
How to Register
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the Business Consultant Certificate Course.
If the course is full, please email email@example.com to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the Business Consultant Certificate Course online to avoid disappointment.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.