The online Bookstore Owner Certificate Course has been developed to meet high academic standards, ensuring that as a graduate you can display with pride the Bookstore Owner Certificate you will earn from the International Association of Professions Career College. Topics covered in the Bookstore Owner Certificate Course include the following:
- Overview of Book Industry
- Book Specializations and Trends
- Gaining Skills and Knowledge
Starting a Bookstore Business
- Your Business Plan
- Choosing a Specialty
- Choosing a Business Name
- About Franchising
- Start-Up Budgeting and Funding
- Finding a Great Location
- Interior and Exterior Design
- Equipment, Inventory, and Supplies
Managing Your Bookstore
- Daily Operations and Systems
- Managing Inventory
- Setting Your Prices and Accepting Payment
- Hiring Great Employees
- Marketing Tools
- Attracting and Handling Customers
What Happens in the Bookstore Owner Certificate Course
The Bookstore Owner Certificate Course is an online learning program with suggested readings from the textbook (FabJob Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner). This course is self directed, which means you may study and complete assignments at times that are most convenient for you from the comfort of your own home.
This part-time online Bookstore Owner Certificate Course has a recommended completion date of 6 weeks from the start of the program, however, you may choose to complete the course in as little as 4 weeks or as long as 12 weeks, depending on your schedule.
The Bookstore Owner Certificate Course has been created to allow you to complete it without any teaching assistance. However, if you have questions or need assistance, you can receive help from a Faculty Member throughout the 6 weeks of the course. Your Faculty Member is a valuable resource person who can provide you with personal teaching assistance to help you succeed in the course and advice to help you succeed in the career.
What Is Included in the Bookstore Owner Certificate Course Online
This all-inclusive Bookstore Owner Certificate Course package includes:
- Registration for the Bookstore Owner Certificate Course Online
- Access to a Faculty Member to provide you with up to 3 hours of business mentoring during the course
- (Optional) 2019-2020 membership in the Independent Book Publishing Professionals Group for only $2 per month
- Downloadable Bookstore Owner Certificate personalized with your name and the seal of the International Association of Professions Career College which you may print
- (Optional) Opportunity to order official certificates printed on fine linen paper and embossed with the gold seal of the college
- Textbook: FabJob Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner (e-book edition)
By following the advice from the guide I was able to successfully open my own bookstore with no previous bookselling experience. I’ve almost completed my first year and I found the guide to be invaluable throughout. I’m based in the UK but the information given was still relevant.” – Gary Cooper, Castlegate Books, U.K.
Registration Fee for the Bookstore Owner Certificate Course
You can have all this for an incredible price. It can cost hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars to take other programs. (We found courses based on old editions of our guides with registration fees of up to $999 and more.) We are able to offer you online courses at a significantly lower cost to you because of our expertise from almost 20 years of producing the leading online guides for non-traditional careers.
Our online career college certificate courses have previously been offered for a registration fee of $297 U.S. and includes a textbook and professional membership – a total value of almost $377. SUMMER SPECIAL: This all-inclusive registration package for the Bookstore Owner Certificate Course is priced at only $97 U.S. for the July 15, 2019 course.
How to Register
Enrollment is limited and registration is on a first come first served basis, so we recommend that you register early for the online Bookstore Owner Certificate Course Online to avoid disappointment.
Click the “REGISTER NOW” button to register for the online Bookstore Owner Certificate Course Online .
If the course is full, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when a new course date is scheduled.
Easy Changes and Cancellations
It’s easy to change or cancel your course registration. See our FAQ page for details.